Many of my clients have a couple questions they ask before engaging with me in a coaching relationship. Please find below some of the questions my clients tend to ask:
What is coaching?
Coaching is an ongoing collaborative partnership built on taking action.
In these powerful alliances, my clients find themselves:
- Doing more than they would do on their own.
- Taking themselves more seriously.
- Creating momentum and consistency.
- Taking more effective and focused actions.
- Becoming more balanced and fulfilled.
What do you as a coach do?
Coaching is a co-creative relationship.
- They show up blank, leaving all assumptions, biases and judgments aside.
- I come from a place of massive curiosity and trust my clients.
- I trust myself and my coaching process.
- I listen deeply and on multiple levels, I listen to what my clients say and aren’t saying.
- I listen to the energy, tone and agenda my clients have for the coaching sessions.
- I ask open-ended, powerful, direct and thought provoking questions. They may be simple, or direct and challenging at times.
I believe what my clients say is their truth and believe my clients have everything they need inside of them to move forward.
What kind of coaching do you do?
I do one-on-one coaching where we take as much time as needed to get an objective, action plan, commitment and content plan established. This type provides a more bespoke solution but is time-intensive and hard work with a large part of accountability involved.
I also do a webinar where I coach group clients around certain topics. This type of coaching is valuable in that one can go back to it numerous times to refresh and replenish, is available on demand and you can execute the teachings at your own pace.
What is your process?
I have created a process I use for my coaching that has become very effective. Find below a breakdown of my process when I do one-on-one coaching.
- First day is to define the objectives and familiarize myself with your story.
- Second day we establish and focus on what value you are able to provide.
- Third day we start working through the topics and value proposition of the platform.
- Fourth day we tie down titles and topics for delivery withing the content creation process.